New Zealand Wins The Rugby World Cup!

Posted on November 17, 2011 in All Blacks by orangemonkey101  Tagged

On the 9th of September the Rugby World Cup 2011 started and they hosted it in New Zealand. New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup by beating France in their last game. They felt so nervous and Steve Donald got the last Penalty kick. Aaron Cruden got an injury and had to sit out, he had to get crouches. The All Blacks had their last game at Eden park in Auckland.

Graham Henry said,”We all hope the All Blacks win, they have been training really hard.”

Dan Carter didn’t play in the finals because he got injured in the second game. He had to get crouches.

New Zealand had some parades about All Blacks winning the Rugby World Cup 2011. Everyone is so excited. They also had a parade just for Aaron Cruden in Palmerston North. The All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup twice now.

New Zealand won all their games in the Rugby World Cup 2011. They are the Champions!!!

By Emma and Sumayah.

One Response to 'New Zealand Wins The Rugby World Cup!'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'New Zealand Wins The Rugby World Cup!'.

1.   redpuppy101 said,

on January 29th, 2012 at 3:41 pm     

hi sumach it is Emma here I really like your blog and your really cool back ground I wish I had it. Are you going to ross or a different school? please go on the russell St. school e mail so then we can chat. I hope i see you at ross is you are going i have also got a phone so if you want you can e mail me your number and i will e mail you my number from the one and only Emma Rowe

Post a comment